Our vision is to make the Greater Bedminster Neighbourhood Partnership area, a neighbourhood where we all value:
- Civic pride, protecting our public realm and making it better;
- Respect and compassion;
- Aspiration, energy, enthusiasm and creativity;
- Personal responsibility and accountability;
- Community development, involvement and ‘grass-roots’ action;
- Future generations and will therefore seek to protect their long term interests.
This plan provides a full picture of the work the Community Partnership will deliver over the next 3 years 2015-17 as well as work it aspires to deliver if resources become available. The Plan will:-
- Prioritise work and projects using resources at its disposal
- Show aspirational work and projects to be prioritised and allocated against once resources secured
- Be reviewed annually
- Where possible show how local priorities and projects can contribute to the delivery of National priorities, Bristol citywide Mayoral priorities and local GBCP members’ priorities.