• Come to a ‘Neighbourhood Forum’ – Find out what is happening and tell us and the Police what needs improving in your area.
• Join one of our Subgroups looking at specific areas such as environment or traffic & transport.
• Meet your local Councillors at our meetings or their weekly surgeries.
• Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter
• Apply to join the Neighbourhood Partnership.
• Contact us to find out more.
Apply for Funding
The Partnership can award grants to community groups for projects that will help achieve our aims to improve residents’ quality of life. See Local Grants
In the Partnership residents, community groups, local businesses and Councillors work together with Bristol City Council, the Police and others to set priorities, resolve problems and allocate spending.